The Tractometer is our new online evaluation system for tractography.
Send us your raw FiberCup diffusion data, your ODFs or your fiber tracts and we will give you your ranking!
The SCIL is now contributing to DIPY.
- 3D intuitive navigation. How to tutorial?
- Fusion of scalar volumes (T1, FA, etc.) and mesh extraction. How to tutorial?
- Interactive 3D visualization of tensor glyphs, ODFs and maxima. How to tutorial? (minute 3:36).
- Drawing tool (manual pencil and eraser) and segmentation tool. How to tutorial?
- Tractograms and fiber visualization. How to tutorial?
- Fiber statistics (mean fiber, mean value, fiber count, mean curvature etc.) How to tutorial? (minute 3:10).
- DTI/HARDI real-time fiber tracking. How to tutorial? And also here at minute 4:25.
The CaveFibers project is a student project done as a collaboration between the SCIL and the Université de Sherbrooke’s Laboratoire d’Immersion et d’interaction humaine.
Its goal was to create a tractography immersive visualization environment in the CAVE-like system of the Université de Sherbrooke. You can watch a video of the project in action here.
See this page for various dataset packages
Movies of selected results: